What is a Reverse Mortgage?
Simply put, a Reverse Mortgage is a loan for homeowners age 62+ that allows you to access a portion of the home’s equity by using the home as collateral, while you continue to own and live in your own home.
What to know about a Reverse Mortgage
- No monthly mortgage payments required.
- Never owe more than what the home is worth.
- Payment disbursement options based on your needs.
- Maintain title to your home.
- Your estate retains all equity with no equity sharing – homeowners keep all future appreciation.
- Funds are tax free.
- No limitations on how the money can be used.
- Younger spouses under 62 are protected.
- You can purchase a home with a reverse mortgage.
- Our QuickQuote does not require a credit check.
- Online calculators can be inaccurate. We'll provide proper calculations allowing you to make an accurate informed choice.
- As a licensed Colorado broker, we'll help you compare rates & costs from different banks.
- Ask about our free Reverse Mortgage educational videos.
Speak with a licensed Reverse Mortgage broker from TST Financial. We are local, right here in Colorado. Complete this contact form or give us a call today at 970-222-0816.